If you haven’t had the chance to check out our finalists, you better get cracking. Please be sure to come on our FB page and click on the stories to view and share.
The total views and shares are extremely close!
I am not a money man and I do not offer financial advice. I did, however, want to point out an interesting fact that Disney stock rose to a lifetime high yesterday. Looks like Frozen continues to deliver.
My daughter Mikayla wanted the Elsa dress for our trip to disneyworld and to wear also on next halloween. i tried every where to find it. so..not wanting to dissappoint my little one. i cut things up..and pinned them together with safety pins,and made our own version of the Elsa dress. would love to surprise her with the real thing. my little girl is autistic…and obbsesses over elsa…having her hair done like her…singing the songs…and nothing i would want more then to make her dream come true.
Dear Mouse Boss,
I was making a video of a clay Elsa and my iPad crashed. I lost the video. My mom said I could use her iPad to email you. I will attach the only picture my mom snapped. This is my story.
I am 12 years old and when my mom told us about the challenge I asked my brother to work with me to make a video clip using clay figures of Elsa. I want to win the dress for my little sister. She is 5. She loves Frozen and loves to sing all of the songs from the show. When I was home sick from school she watched it with me. She always asks me to watch the movie with her. I thought it would be great if Jake and I worked together on this project. We even wrote a few lines to the song do you want to build a snowman.
Do you want to win an Elsa dress?
Hey come on let’s give a try.
We can work together
We’ll do our best.
Hey do you want to win it for Lou?
Come on let’s try.
She can dance around the kitchen or prance right down the hall…
Hey Jake do you want to help me with it?
OK let’s try!
I am bummed about my iPad crashing. Please don’t tell my mom I sent this. She doesn’t know.
All the entries are in! My esteemed panel has narrowed it down to three worthy finalists. We will post all the finalists at 12:05 PM today. Please read like and share all of the entries. The entry with the most shares, views, likes and retweets will win.
Entry 1: Mikayla
Entry 2: Sophie
Entry 3: Jared (for his sister)
Thanks to all who participated!
Our entry period ends Sunday! Get those submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
Thanks for the overwhelming interest in MouseBoss’ very first contest! We are giving away one brand new Elsa dress directly from the Disney Store. We want to deliver this dress and make a dream come true!
We are asking you to submit an entry as to why you really want this dress. We know how crazy it’s been to find this item. Tell us about it. What lengths have you gone through to try and get it, and what will it mean to the recipient? Maybe you’re just deciding now you want it?! We will select up to ten entrants to move on to the Finals. Be creative, passionate, and honest. All submission types accepted: essay, photos, videos and songs.
Our winner will be determined by a combination of factors. First, your entry must be creative enough to be selected by our 5 judges to move to the Finals. Next, the individual entry with the most likes, word press likes and comments on original post, shares, retweets, page views and syndicated page views will be deemed the winner
Here are the rules for our Elsa Dress Give-Away:
1) All entrants must “Like” MouseBoss on Facebook.
2) Entry must be received by 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, May 25, 2014.
3) Finalists will be announced on Monday, May 26, 2014. The contest for the Finals will begin as soon as all finalists are posted on MouseBoss.com and end on Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be announced Sunday, June 1, 2014.
4) All entries must be sent to email@example.com with the subject line, “Elsa Dress.”
5) All entrants agree to have submissions posted on MouseBoss.com.
6) The Elsa Dress is brand new, purchased on Saturday, May 17, 2014. The dress size is 7/8. MouseBoss cannot and will not make any exchanges for dress. Winning entrant accepts dress as is and relieves MouseBoss of any claims to imperfections.
7) Only original post “Likes,” retweets, wordpress comments and shares will be counted toward winning tally. Twitter handle is @themouseboss.
8) Any fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Any “ballot box stuffing” will result in disqualification.
9) Direct family members of judge panel are excluded.
10) No purchase necessary. Besides, I got nothing to sell you.
11) MouseBoss reserves the right to end contest and/or change terms on account of unforeseen difficulties/complications of executing contest.
Well, that’s it. I’m sure an attorney would advise me of many more rules, but I’m trying to do the best I can.
So, best of luck. I look forward to seeing what you submit.
Stepping away from Disney related matters for a moment, I want to send out a big congrats to one of my favorites, Gary, aka B-Rod, for his SNL appearance with the lovely Charlize Theron.
Could Disney CEO, Bob Iger, jump ship for Major League Baseball? Rumors are rampant that Mr. Iger could be in line to take over the role of MLB Commissioner when Bud Selig’s contract ends next month.
What will this mean for Disney? No doubt, House of Mouse has been taking it in lately and shareholders overwhelming rewarded Bob with the recent say on pay.
Official rules will be posted on Sunday, May 18 at 8:00 AM. Contest opens as soon as official rules are posted.